Chip tuning Toyota Prius III 1.8 Plug-In Hybrid e-CVT 4.4 kWh 100kW
HybridChip Toyota/Lexus Toyota Prius III (2009-2015) 1.8 Plug-in Hybrid e-CVT 4.4 kWh 100kW
HybridChip is a range extender and fuel saver basing on altering
dynamics of load applied to engine and EV motor via throttle control. No
problems with warranty – undetectable by dealer. It is easy to install,
as it uses factory plugs. It delivers following extensions to standard
- car jerks and struggles while moderate driving. Solved (much improved)
- Fuel savings oscillate around 1l/100 km.
- usage of EV is weak in auto mode. Car uses engine too much, even if
battery has energy. This is also solved, by correcting power demand
curve and glide mode together. Now car uses engine while gliding and
also uses more EV mode while typical driving.
- Regen level is dependent not only on acc pedal position, but also on speed of acc pedal release (derivative of pedal position).
- Regen level is dependent not only on acc pedal position, but also on
speed of acc pedal release (derivative of pedal position). This
solution seems to be a prosthesis of normal regen system with brake
pedal control, known from Outlander PHEV. But in Toyota Hybrid regen
braking is independent from brake pedal, and such manner of applying of
regen level simulates it (if you take leg out quickly – this means you
want to brake/regen faster. If slowly – then less regen). I have
corrected this by removing this behaviour totally. Just if you take your
leg from acc pedal (with any speed) – it means now – full regen. This
increases EV range and saves fuel. Works perfect together with glide
- No simple “charge” button to top-up the battery. I have added
automatic load positioning at Sport Mode so switching to sport mode will
work more or less like “charge battery” button – quickly load the
battery till full.
Dostępność: Na stanie